Root of the source tree.
This is the root of the source tree. Browse the directories below to learn more about how the source code is organized into directories.
- directory Base/
- Basic, general, generic utilities, reused across all executables.
- directory Control/
- Command line and input file parsing and grammars for all executables.
- directory DiffEq/
- Stochastic and deterministic (ordinary) differential equations.
- directory Inciter/
- Functionality specific to Inciter
- directory IO/
- File input and output.
- directory LinSys/
- Interoperation with linear solver libraries.
- directory LoadBalance/
- Static load balancing
- directory Main/
- Driver routines for all executables.
- directory Mesh/
- Functionality related to unstructured meshes and derived data structures.
- directory NoWarning/
- Include files turning on/off specific compiler warnings for third-party library includes.
- directory Particles/
- Functionality related spatial transport of Lagrangian particles.
- directory PDE/
- Partial differential equations.
- directory RNG/
- Interoperation with random number generator libraries.
- directory RNGTest/
- Functionality specific to RNGTest
- directory Statistics/
- Estimating statistical moments and probablity distributions from ensembles.
- directory UnitTest/
- Functionality specific to UnitTest
- directory Walker/
- Functionality specific to Walker